Re: NANFA-L-- online list of natives

ipchay61-in-aol.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:08:05 -0500

I'll be the first to second what Moon said. Wait, uh...well, what he said is correct. This was the first fish book I bought and its really been a good one. The fact that both of us get to go collecting with Fritz is a bonus. ;-)

Chip in SC

-----Original Message-----
From: Moontanman-in-aol.com
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Sent: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 00:40:45 EST
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- online list of natives

In a message dated 3/6/2006 7:42:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
IndyEsox-in-aol.com writes:

Edward Hamilton has FRESHWATER FISHES OF THE CAROLINAS, VIRGINIA,
MARYLAND,
AND DELAWARE . By Fred C. Rohde et al
marked down to $7.95. Perhaps someone else can testify to the quality of
the book

It's "the" book on native fishes for my area, mine has become dog eared by
use. I also have the occasional perk of getting to collect with the author! I
have yet to go with him and not get what we were looking for.

Moon