Re: NANFA-L-- Re: NC natives online

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:44:53 -0500

Patrick Rose wrote:
> Although a Carolinas book might be better versus putting the VA,
> DE, and Maryland fish in the same book.

given its central location amongst those states, variety of habitats,
and whatever other reasons there may be... the large majority of the
fish in that book can be found in NC.

Although, since I got a copy of that Savannah River book that came out
several months ago.. I've been thinking it would be sweet to have
something on that scale that was NC only. And while I'm dreaming, a 3
volume set of mountain, piedmont and coastal would kick ass. ;]

-derek
chapel hill, nc
cape fear river basin