Re: NANFA-L-- s & n carolina sites

Michael Lucas (psalm119.111-in-gmail.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:58:25 -0500

I considered Charleston but its just too far as it is I'll be driving 13 hrs
down, 13 hrs back plus 3 to 5 hrs running around wherever I end up. By
then I'll need a good night's sleep so I'm limited to several hrs collecting
at best. I'll take your advice and check with Fritz.

Thanks,
Mike