Re: NANFA-L-- mussels-in-nanfa.org?

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:41:53 -0500

if you ever sample a mermaid I do hope you'll tell us about it, instead
of worrying whether its on topic or not. ;p (And photos too!)

As far as I've understood what Todd is suggesting is that he wants an
invert specific list to attract his mussel buddies from this "unio" list
thing. I hope and would expect that the relatively loose nature of
discussion in this list would not change. Since the participants won't
really be changing.

Am I understanding all that correctly?
-derek parr