Re: NANFA-L-- spiral strip

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:41:45 +0000

I replaced the bulbs in my office with 4 - 5000k and 4 - 6500K bulbs. Now
when I look out my door the rest of the office looks a sickning brown. My
papers look white again, colors look the way they should and they don't
flicker as much. I got tired of the cheapest bulbs available they kept
putting in, The color was so bad and the light levels were a joke.

At first my co-workers gave me a hard time about needing sunglases in my
office, now some are asking where they can get the bulbs. If you can't get
a window....

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland