Re: NANFA-L-- NANFA-L

Jim Graham (jimbob54-in-voyager.net)
Mon, 2 May 2005 19:35:57 -0400

Bob,
What have you been feeding the mudminnows.
Been any activity on the MRB Dace we collected on the way to convention last
year??
Jim Graham
Hastings MI
Thornapple River Drainage
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Muller" <michiganfish-in-wideopenwest.com>
To: <nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:19 PM
Subject: NANFA-L-- NANFA-L

Just got into the 5 gallon I found the central Mudminnow fungused eggs in.
The pair was moved to a 29 gallon in hopes of more eggs. I found more
fungused eggs and two fry in the 5 gallon. I think they laid their eggs in
a large clump of java fern that was in the tank. They are staying close to
the java fern on a peice of wood in the new tank. Has anyone breed
mudminnows and if so could you comment on what they did in your tank.

Bob Muller
Red Run (the ghost river of Royal Oak)
A tributary of the Clinton River
Great Lakes watershed