RE: NANFA-L-- "Reefle" (tm) photos and movies

Shane Graber (SGraber-in-sauder.com)
Thu, 5 May 2005 11:24:02 -0400

Ack, I accidentally deleted the email with the URL! Can someone repost
please?

Shane

> Todd D. Crail wrote:
> > Hi gang,
> >
> > I finally got around to-in-least attempting to get photos.
> The 3/4" glass
> > on that tank just makes it a chore. So today, I tried to
> make a couple
> > movies... You'll need Quicktime to view them,
> unfortunately, because I
> > didn't have time to find a program to convert to AVI (any
> suggestions gladly
> > taken!). We'll see how this works out, and if it does,
> then I'll use the
> > movies to get better conceptual shots.
> /-------------------------------------------------------------
> / http://www.nanfa.org/email.shtml

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information
which may be protected from disclosure under law, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual, group, or entity
to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the
named recipients, please notify the sender by e-mail and
other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Thank you for
your assistance.