RE: NANFA-L-- F. julisia (was myth of restoration)

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Mon, 9 May 2005 10:33:39 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C554A4.17C152C4

Yes. I didn't renew the database in February and it looks like they =
finally changed the password until I pay for it (it worked fine when we =
launched the new brand of the site). It was $50 a year that I was =
paying for personally (gladly), but since it had set there for 2.5 years =
with 2 submissions that only happened initially, after begging people to =
use the tool I spent 15 hours of my life creating... And I'm no longer a =
Corporate Joe making all sorts of money, but instead, a masters student =
living on a small stipend placing me below the poverty line, while going =
through a divorce because I'm now "too passionate, interesting and =
motivated", futher accentuating my financial woes-in-the time of renewal =
because now I had to pay for my own housing, car, etc... It didn't seem =
all that important.
=20
In short, I don't appreciate any part of your curt response Trey. This =
is an organization of volunteers, to which degree most people have no =
knowledge of what those volunteers have invested in NANFA, and there =
were much more polite ways to point out something is askew.
=20
Thanks
Todd
=20