RE: NANFA-L-- Last Chance for NANFA 2005 Shirts

Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS (Jan.J.Hoover-in-erdc.usace.army.mil)
Mon, 23 May 2005 12:14:29 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55FBA.E1615C19

Every NANFA T-shirt has been a work of art - but this year's model may =
be the
the most spectacular yet! =20
=20
Dave Neely's artwork really captures the rich, warm, autumnal colors of =
the
Arkansas saddled darter, and Casper's eye-catching graphics provide a
tapestry of information about the meeting itself. The detail is =
incredible.
You can see every scale on the fish, every waterway on the map of =
Arkansas. =20
=20
Looking-in-this T-shirt and contemplating the upcoming meeting is like
looking-in-the Mona Lisa after reading "The Da Vinci Code." Anyone can =
see
that its a beautiful work of art, but only those in the know can fully
appreciate the wealth of symbolic detail. =20
=20
Whether you plan to attend the meeting or not, this T-shirt is a =
must-see
(and must-wear) for any native fish enthusiast.=20
Order yours today!
=20
=20
- Jan Hoover