Re: NANFA-L-- Re: Chinese Sturgeon on AquaBid

J. C. (hillbillynursery-in-yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 May 2006 19:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

I got contacted by the owner of aquabid saying he
would let the wildlife agency know and if they said it
was illegal he would do something but not until then.
He said something about it could be tank/pond raised
and not from China as many species that us killie
breeders have are indangered in their home water yet
legal to raise and distibute as we see fit as they
have been tanks raised here in the states so I see his
point.

Later, John

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?fw&1147504076

> Are you aware you are subject to arrest for what you
> are doing?

> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do
> not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more
> information about NANFA,
> / visit http://www.nanfa.org Please make sure all
> posts to nanfa-l are
> / consistent with the guidelines as per
> / http://www.nanfa.org/guidelines.shtml To
> subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
> / help, visit the NANFA email list home page and
> archive at
> / http://www.nanfa.org/email.shtml

John Cox of Cumberland Killifish
Honey Robber beekeeping and removal services

Please join A Fishy World my new email group all
about fish-in-AFishyWorld-subscribe-in-yahoogroups.com
http://mail.yahoo.com