Re: NANFA-L-- Review of Suckers in North America

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Review of Suckers in North America
From: James Smith (jbosmith at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 01:32:18 CDT

I'm pretty much lost... the first time someone said uberzygote or
whatever it was my mind went numb. That said, I think that the thread
is valid in that it has info which pertains to restocking efforts of
native fish. It's funny how far away from white suckers it is, but
well.. that's ok. If anything, someone more enterprising than myself
could start a new thread for it :)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:18:57 EDT, moontanman at aol.com <moontanman at aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 10/12/04 7:32:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> archimedes at bayspringstel.net writes:
>

> Sorry, this thread is wandering a bit and I guess I should think about
> shutting
> it down.
>

> I like this thread, I don't have much to contribute but I am enjoying the
> thinking that goes with it.
>
> Moon
/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:45 CST