RE: NANFA-L-- Online-Inland Fishes of New York (C.L. Smith 1985). .....

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Online-Inland Fishes of New York (C.L. Smith 1985). .....
From: Shane Graber (SGraber at sauder.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 10:30:28 CDT

I'm getting a 404 on both of those links.

Shane

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information
which may be protected from disclosure under law, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual, group, or entity
to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the
named recipients, please notify the sender by e-mail and
other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Thank you for
your assistance.

/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:48 CST