Re: NANFA-L-- Grass Pickerel

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Grass Pickerel
From: Todd D. Crail (tcrail at UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 20:45:08 CDT

Thanks all... That was my Inner Gollum (tm) going off last night ;) I
realize that _one_ is my best option. I have a bluegill x green hybrid
that'll fit nicely into the picture... Maybe a stonecat in addition. A 65
gallon is on its way for sunfish and big madtoms, so if the pickerel ends up
needing the whole tank... That's fine with me. I'm going to use it more as
a plant nursery to trade for food at the LFS. It may actually just be the
right option period.

Now... Where did those emerald pickerel come from???? I need to decide
between wild type and freak o' nature. :)

http://www.jonahsaquarium.com/piceamericanusem.htm

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com