RE: NANFA-L-- Kinda OT- Salt

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Kinda OT- Salt
From: Nick Zarlinga (njz at clevelandmetroparks.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 16:24:20 CDT

1. check your calculations again
2. check the temperatures to make sure they are the same as your
hydrometer's calibration
3. alow salt to dissolve longer
4. just because there is a Ph.D. don't assume they know what they are
talking about (unless of course they are on this list, then there should be
no doubts ;)

Had to be something you did wrong.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist