Re: NANFA-L-- I'm on the list!

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- I'm on the list!
From: Irate Mormon (archimedes at bayspringstel.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 08:48:45 CDT

Quoting "bkemker at cox-internet.com" <bkemker at cox-internet.com>:

> The reason for the lag is that we
> have just moved to Northern Louisiana to a wonderful house that has a room
> for fish! So I'm looking for some fish if you have any. It's good to be
> onboard!

I'll have to make you an honorary member of the Mississippi Mud-Turkles, the
unofficial NANFA chapter in this neck of the woods :-) I don't send fish any
more, but if you want to go out with me and net some, well then, I'm your man!

--Irate
On the banks of the great, grey-green, greasy Limpopo River, all set about with
fever trees.
/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:12 CST