Re: NANFA-L-- Northern fish.

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Northern fish.
From: James Smith (jim at fishiezoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 13:17:51 CDT

Hey, you can collect most of those where I live in Vermont :-)

Arctic char get huge but are pretty neat. Burbots are super cool looking
although as stated they do get very large. Sculpins are one of my favorite
local fish although every time I mention them people start looking hungry...

Finescale dace make great aquarium fish from what I've heard and they're
very pretty.

Jim

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:14 CST