Re: NANFA-L-- Upcoming Ohio NANFA Events

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Upcoming Ohio NANFA Events
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd at buckeye-express.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 22:01:46 CDT

Now how cool is that?!? Thanks for the tidbit Klaus! :)

I think I actually get _more_ excited about Paint Creek than I do about the
Darby. The Darby, well, you almost expect it. But it's like you actually
found something different and unique in Paint Creek, like some early
explorer :)

...specially considering all those Notropids I couldn't ID last fall. I
know where I missed the silver/rosyface ID, but I _swear_ I found bigeye
shiner (which would be the first range re-expansion in 100 years for the
species in Ohio) and there were others I was like "Uhhh... Back in ya go..."

Hopefully Dr. C comes along ;)

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH