Re: NANFA-L-- Unknown Sucker?

Mysteryman (bestfish at alaweb.com)
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:09:32 -0700

Derek Parr wrote:

> I don't suppose Todd has written an article on this deep sand bed
> thing? or is the info just burried in the archives(which I'm
> searching through now), but it would be nice if its all in one place.
> Todd?

I remember seeing some things not too long ago about a freshwater "reef"
tank. "Reeffle?" Was that it? I'm guessing the DSB in Todd's setup is
similar to the ones found in some saltwater reef tanks?
Wasn't it Moontanman working on a "fresh reef" tank a couple of years
ago? How did that work out, anyway, whoever it was? Does the concept
carry over to freshwater & work?