RE: NANFA-L-- Keeping Sculpin

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus at hotmail.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:33:35 -0400

They're a good aquarium fish if you keep them with significantly larger
tankmates and you feed them heavily, essentially on a daily basis. Large
earthworms work, as do cockroaches and Gambusia. Something like a defrosted
frozen shrimp may work if it's moving in the current. I was always impressed
at how wide the ones I've kept could open their mouth.

--Bruce Stallsmith
the still sultry Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A