RE: NANFA-L-- Re: Keeping Sculpins

Nick Zarlinga (njz at clevelandmetroparks.com)
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:23:26 -0400

I've had them at 82F for a short period of time. I'd say that I am the self
proclaimed expert at killing sculpin. I found that they do like cooler temps
as a rule. They seem very prone to ich infestations if kept at warmer
temps. Otherwise, I agree with the general consesus on husbandry issues.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485