Re: NANFA-- Louisiana collecting trip

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:00:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 9 Apr 2000, D. Martin Moore wrote:
> This hoop net is such a great idea I had Memphis Net & Twine make
> me one. They offer a "shad scoop" in various diameters. I had

When I saw the pic of the shad scoop, it seemed to me that the net is
designed to be dragged around behind a boat. How does one use it from the
shore? Do you simply throw it far away and drag it in with two ropes or do
you have a long handle attached to one end to guide the hoop around and a
rope to bring in the catch?

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>