Re: NANFA-- Trunk Temps

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 05:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have transported fish in the summer in many car
trunks. The trunk doesnt heat up like the inside of a
car. If you are transporting natives like darters I
would make sure to keep the temperature below 80 ...70
to 75 is great...and I use a mino-mizer. If they are
tropicals, it should be fine. For natives I add some
ice to the cooler from time to time and if I am on an
extended trip I monitor the temp and add ice as
required. If they are in individual bags then they
should be ok too.

Klaus