RE: NANFA-- Keeping Largemouths in Aquarium...

Lions Lark (lego_92_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:09:42 -0400

<x-flowed>
It must have been a fake finger made of delicate meat! My bass can't even
tear nightcrawlers, I have to cut them!

They've 'bitten' me but it feels like being grabbed by med. grain sandpaper.
No 'pain'.

The piranha would be a different story. They have teeth!

Ed, what fish is used for sushi? I'm just curious...

Amy