RE: NANFA-- Pet peeve

Nicholas J. Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:38:53 -0500

Now that I have had a chance to calm down a bit, I would like to say that
we all have a right to our opinions about public aquarium displays. It has
nothing to do with education but much to do with experience. I certainly
value your comments on this list because I have gathered that you have
years of experience in the field. Some of my aggression stemmed from the
fact that I heard that you post was on several different list servers, not
just this one. Since I felt that your accusations were false and
nearsighted, I felt compelled to respond. I will take your apology as
sincere and thank you for it. I would also like to assure you that most
public aquarists do not feel that they are superior to hobbyist.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216-661-6500 ex 4485

"Fish worship... is it wrong??" (Ray Troll)

------