Re: NANFA-- Return of the sea monkeys? Ulvaceus

antilupa antilupa (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:47:28 -0800 (PST)

OK this probably means Aponogeton ulvaceus.
The genus needs very soft water and pH below 7.0.
Hard water (which is what we have around here), will
inhibit growth.

sorin

--- "Steven A. Ellis" <sellis2000_at_earthlink.net>