Re: NANFA-- Brindled madtom

Anuratana Tejavej (jrshute_at_bellsouth.net)
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:54:08 -0400

I'll have to look to see what I have left. I still have a few of the offspring we spawned two years ago. There may be a male in there. Usually males have a broader, flatter head. Especially as breeding season approaches. Brindled madtoms seem to be one of the few madtoms that's relatively easy to breed. Ours spawned quite a few times. Also, I think I sent some to Fritz Rohde.....he may still have some and might part with a male. He's down your way. In any case, I'll try to take a look at what I have tomorrow.

J.R.