Re: NANFA-- Little Creek of Dreams

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

The water is so high here even with all the flood
gates open the water keeps on rising . Im collecting
in uphill areas I never thought of dipping a net at
and getting fish to boot . Doesn't take them long to
move up water to new areas . Interesting meeting you
had . Ive met some rich people and some "important"
people but its the characters my mind collects like
jewels .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas