Re: NANFA-- RE: back on the nanfa list

Steven Ellis (sellis2000_at_earthlink.net)
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:47:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Welcome back, Gen. BG!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

-----Original Message-----
From: BG Granier <shinerscoop_at_bellsouth.net>
Sent: Apr 1, 2004 1:16 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- RE: back on the nanfa list

After straightening out some questions with the NANFA BOD, I'm back on the
list. If anyone has any problem with any of my posts, please contact me
personally before broadcasting your complaints to the world, OK?

Otherwise, let's be friends and get along, can't we?

It would be nice to once again have a friendly list to belong to, wouldn't
it?

BG Granier

please see my website www.shinerscoop.net