NANFA-- (none)

Benjamin R. Balzer (velvetinemonkey_at_sandbox.msshost.com)
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:52:30 -0700

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:04:19 EDT
From: Moontanman_at_aol.com
Subject: NANFA-- Sturgeon for koi pond

If some of you have large koi ponds and want something different to keep
with
your koi a person in Washington State has some white sturgeons for sale. In
Europe it has become somewhat popular to keep sturgeon with koi a lot like
some
people here keep albino channel catfish with their koi. This person has
several 15" to 18" white sturgeon for sale for this purpose. See this link
<A
HREF="http://www.predatoryfish.net/ibforums/index.php?showtopic=55189&hl=stu
rgeon">
Predatory Fish -> White Sturgeon</A> or past this to your browser.

http://www.predatoryfish.net/ibforums/index.php?showtopic=55189&hl=sturgeon
<http://www.predatoryfish.net/ibforums/index.php?showtopic=55189&hl=sturgeon

Pardon me for my amateur question, but arent these on the Endangered
Species list?

-Benjamin