NANFA-- (none)

Benjamin R. Balzer (velvetinemonkey_at_sandbox.msshost.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:07:18 -0700

Depending on where you are located, Id jump at the opportunity for a
fish-geek summer project!

-Benjamin

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:43:16 EDT
From: Moontanman_at_aol.com
Subject: NANFA-- big aquarium in greenhouse

BG, I did a few drawings and I figured out I will need 21 sheets of 3/8"
plywood, exterior grade, and if I use it all the most efficient way possible
using
the salvaged glass I can make a 1800 gallon aquarium in the greenhouse at
the
back of my garage. I'm sure it will also take several gallons of polyester
resin and several more gallons of epoxy resin. It will be 10' long 8' wide
and
3' tall I can put lots of Cape Fear spadderdocks in it from Lake Waccamaw
and a
couple of cypress trees and a two foot wide 1 foot deep rim across the back
for swamp bushes and plants. Now all I need is some helpers who work very
cheap
and about $1000 dollars. but wouldn't that be a fine aquarium? Almost as
cool
as the 3000 gallon one I built about 21 years ago.

Moon