Re: NANFA-- Which frozen food is most nutritous

John B (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:55:35 -0500

If fish were human you would be mostly correct. Maslow's "Hierarchy of
Needs" doesn't seem to apply to fish. Sarchasm aside, many fish are not
omnivours and have specific requirements for diet. If those
requirements are not met then the factors you listed below are
irrelevant. Rather than a hierarchy pyrimid (water quality more
important than Habitat, Habitat more important than food, etc) I
envision more of a wagon wheel something along these lines
http://www.cox-internet.com/pretzelogic/images/Happy-fish.jpg .

John