Re: NANFA-- Which frozen food is most nutritous

Bill Flowers (bloomin_at_indy.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:56:18 -0500

A way I have ben able to get my darters to eat pelleted food or flakes
is to put the food in the current and let the food rol or bounce past
the darters. They will dart out and grab it before the know what it is.

Bill F.