Re: NANFA-- Herb Axelrod is on the lam!

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_comcast.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:54:08 -0400

There's also the matter of a dental hygienist from New Jersey who attended
law school with Axelrod's assistance...and who later opened the Swiss bank
accounts were he allegedly hid the money.

This is sad, and hilarious.

Chris