Re: NANFA-- RE: non-native fish question

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:27:37 +0200

Raising Goldfish is fairly easy: The eat detritus and rotifers and small
stuff from plants when swimming free. A well planted pot will be ok to have
many of them coming up. Sun is welcome. They grow very fast.

Green water will be ok, very soon they will be able to take larger food and
will take whatever you offer.

Steffen