Re: NANFA-- More on convention: F. olivaceus & F. notatus

D. Martin Moore (archimedes_at_master.localink4.com)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:21:30 -0500

How much does it cost to stay in a "bunk house", Rob?

Quoth Robert Carillio regarding Re: NANFA-- More on convention: F. :

> No, that's not true... There are several cabins there, and it can be
> arranged in such a way to facilitate a lot of people. This place is
> not "carved in stone", however, the owner is looking at the NANFA
> web-site to see what past conventions entailed, so that he can propose
> something for this one.... The web-site IS a little misleading though!
>
> >From: Michiganfish_at_aol.com
> >To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
> >Subject: Re: NANFA-- More on convention: F. olivaceus & F. notatus
> >Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:10:57 EDT
> >
> >am I reading it wrong, only 20 people can stay at Crockett's run?
> >
> >/--------------------------------------------------------------------
> >--------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do
> >not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> >Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> >North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> >subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe,
> >unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to /
> >nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
> >/ nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information
> >about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

> http://profiles.msn.com.
>

> /---------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe,
> unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to /
> nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to /
> nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about
> NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"