Re: NANFA-- darters in Ohio

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:38:34 EDT

Gary, this is Robert Carillio, Ohio NANFA. I am glad to see you have an
interest in the natives, and I am sure that your friend will take an
interest too once he has been out in the creek!... I live in Warren, Ohio,
just about 1 hour from downtown Cleveland. I know of several streams that
contain flourishing populations of darters and such, all within a twenty to
twenty five minute drive from my home!... I would be happy to accomodate you
in any way I can. If you want, we could even meet at my place of business
and take a "tour" from there. I know that Mike Wolfe is interested in
possibly getting together on Saturday sometime. If this interests you, get
back with me asap, so I can arrange a time and tell Mike. My phone is
1-877-236-2033. If I am not there, please leave a message. Thanks, I look
forward to meeting you, respectfully, Robert S. Carillio, Ohio NANFA