Re: NANFA-- More on convention: F. olivaceus & F. notatus

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:52:03 EDT

B.G. Sounds like fun!... I just wanted to make sure you got those
addresses. I spoke with Steve Ross, and found him to be a true believer in
aknowledging the existence of the natives. I was wondering if you could send
me a copy of the breeding fish tape before Sept 30th, so I can use it at the
educational and NANFA booth at the Mahoning River Fest.... I will reimburse
you for any expenses.... Thanks B.G., Rob C.