Re: NANFA-- More on convention: F. olivaceus & F. notatus

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:34:17 EDT

Ya Know , B.G., Yhat reminds me of how people view "weeds"... A weed is
looked at as something of "less desirable", yet what people often don't
realize is that SOMEWHERE that plant has a function, and it just happens to
be growing out of it's community of origin. A Buckeye tree growing in
Mississippi, for example, would be every bit as much a weed as say a Palm
tree growing on the shores of the Great Lakes!.. HA!... The same goes for
fish, in that they are all native somewhere, and play a role in that places
eco-system!... Oh well, that just got me thinking about how you said
that!... By the way, go to this website... www.crockettsrun.com This
is where I am looking to host this convention. Also, type in the name...
HOCKING HILLS and look at some of the web sites this region offers, such
as photo galleries and accomodations. This is a region with pretty good
diversity... anyway, give me your comments, B.G. Rob C. I'll bet
it's pretty warm down there, as it was pretty warm here!... good day!