Re: NANFA-- Outing Planned for 8-12-2000, Knox Co, Ohio, Mt Vernon

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 18:02:37 EDT

I plan on attending that. All I need are directions from I-71 south from the
Cleveland area , and a time, and I am there. I guess these are the
details... times and directions... If Mike Wolfe wants to go with me (Rob
Carillio) he is welcome...