Re: NANFA-- lamprey bites

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 07:04:36 +0000

<x-flowed>
I should introduce Marbles to my cat Rin. She likes to play with my Arowana.
They (arowana) are a pair of nice, large S formosus and they have been
casting hungry looks her way. Hopefully, she has learnt not to poke her paws
in the water from the last time. She was limping for a week (I think it was
partly a play for sympathy as they tend to swallow their prey whole).

Ed
Tokyo Japan