Re: NANFA-- First Attempts at Snorkeling

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_dubuque.net)
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:14:59 -0500

At 11:53 AM 8/7/01 -0400, Steven wrote:
>Yo Travis
>
>Check out yard sales for a wet suit. That's where I got mine & Jonathan's.
>You'll be able to enjoy the water a lot longer without paying dive shop
>prices.

Thanks Steven; I'll try that.

I'm just afraid that maybe wet suits aren't quite as common here as they
are in Georgia- although I don't know. I guess there's really no reason
why they _shouldn't_ be.

To the classifieds!

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI