Re: NANFA-- gizzard shad

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:06:16 -0400

<x-flowed>
Nick... I have kept these before, but they didn't live long enough for me to
be able to find a suitable food they would get used to in the
aquarium....HA! I did notice they started to accept spirulina flakes...
They make a great fish as a "species" tank... very silvery and beautiful,
under the right conditions. Also, I have noticed that they are extreemly
suseptable to sudden temp. changes.... Rob