Re: NANFA-- NANFA 2001 highlights

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:27:48 -0400

<x-flowed>

Chris... I'm glad you had fun! Seems like I never spend enought time down
there when I go as I'd like! BTW... Do you happen to have the e-mail
addresses of "THE BRITISH GUYS!!!" These were great old chaps!!! Ok... My
back is killing me.. off to bed I go! Great highlight points! Ok... I wonder
how the rest made out at Big Darby...