Re: NANFA-- What one member can do, Captive Maintenance

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:06:18 -0400

<x-flowed>
Mark... you might want to throw this out to Roger, as I think he would
really be interested in hearing what you just suggested. Do you want his
e-mail address???...