RE: NANFA-- position on educational collecting (was Carillio in t he news)

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:01:24 -0400

<x-flowed>
Rob... that's about as well as one can put it. I think if NANFA can come up
with some sort of position statement on this, it will really help clear the
air and maybe avoid a lot of confusion as to what we are doing. Rob