Re: NANFA-- Carillio in the news

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:48:37 -0400

<x-flowed>
Moon... you describe something that is a problem here as well... It's just
seemingly criminal what happens in the name of commerce... Even the laws
that are already in the books constantly get overridden by political
manipulation... It seems as though the laws protect the chamber driven
interests more than what they are supposed to protect. I will comment more
on this later, as well as offer up something else to the discussion... :-)