Re: NANFA-- NANFA Education Grant recipients

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:18:30 -0400

<x-flowed>
I have seen the written proposals that were awarded. But I'm _really_
impressed with pictures of the Palo Verde school's work! This is the kind of
high school science that should be a national model. In high school, I never
had the chance to build or maintain an ecosystem...

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A