Re: NANFA-- Collecting in Southern OH, 8/17/02 (long)

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:44:19 -0400

Thanks, Bill!

Nope, no hoodoos here. I've got aquatic angels looking over both
shoulders...they even know how to ride a motorcycle! As for the music, I
crank out enough heavy metal driving to and from collection sites to
flatten nearby vegetation. Now, if you try to identify NANFA's theme song,
you're almost guaranteed to start a thread that will last for days.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA