Re: NANFA-- Electric Fences

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:32:51 -0500

On 26 Aug 2002 at 10:20, Prizma_at_aol.com wrote:

> heard dogs howling at night and i saw a couple small ones richocheting
> between the pool and wires one day. man were they were bouncing off
> those wires! i havent seen any dogs anywhere for a few weeks now. they
> must be scarred to get near my yard. something bad, very bad is over

Hey, that gives me an idea! I've been having problems with dogs getting into my garbage and stuff. In spite of a couple of casualties
from my shotgun they refuse to be dissuaded. Now I remember I bought a solar fence charger from HD when they were clearanced
for $5. I haven't ever used it, but now I know just where I'm going to put it :-)

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

--