Re: NANFA-- staying afloat

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:06:17 -0500

Wow,
I really admire your determination. If the collection of the fish is a little too difficult the next best thing might be some photography. Catching those critters in their natural habitats would be totally cool and probably within your abilities!

Good luck!
John